Poems and Short Stories

things I write or have read that may mean something to me... including song lyrics

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Song I'm working on

She sits at the table all alone
And all that she's thinking
is I need a gun
to blow him away
so he can't cause more pain

He keeps promising
that it would be the last time
but his time is up
she doesn't need his kind
she just wants it to end
she's done all she can

All she wants to do is be free
she knows death is the only key
but is it him or me
oh why can't she see

So she buys a gun
and blows him away
the cops say
that she'll live another day
they understand
they've seen it time and again

She lies in the hospital wondering
what did she do to deserve the pain
but its all over now
he's down in hell

She sits at the table all alone
and all she's thinking is I need a gun...

tell me what you think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home